I’ve got great news! My book, Being Visual is on sale for only $1.99! The eBook version is available through all of the major online book retailers at this great price for a limited time so hurry and get your copy!
Download it on your favorite device now!
In Being Visual, Bette Fetter, the founder of Young Rembrandts, discusses strategies to increase your visual learner’s success in school, identifying how…
- To use pictures to improve grades
- To use visual study techniques
- To use effective writing strategies
- To apply visual methods for students with ADD, dyslexia and autism
- Why drawing, doodling and imagery improves learning
- How art improves education outcomes
Fetter also presents a fresh case for art class as a critical must-have for students dependent on their visual skills to learn. For over 20 Years, Young Rembrandts has helped tens of thousands of visual-spatial students reach their potential in the arts as well as the classroom. Training in the technical skills of art provides tools for creative endeavors, while developing essential visual skills and learning activities in all children.