- Bette kicks off this month with a quiz to determine … How to Tell if Your Child is a Visual Learner.
- In creating a Valentine’s Day Idea board on Pinterest Bette encourages her readers to follow her!
- We share a favorite quote from Being Visual in Visual Thinkers.
- In Changing Education Paradigms Bette shares one of her favorite speakers, Kenneth Robinson who is an author, educator, and creativity expert, he speaks internationally, challenging us to rethink our school systems, cultivate creativity and protect the arts.
- Terra is the head of the Menomonee Falls High School art department come meet her… A Great Teacher: Impacting Minds.
- One of our favorite quotes from Being Visual on … Art & Imagination.
- Several new studies have been published recently on the relationship between the arts and test scores Bette shared a recent article in The Journal of Educational Leadership – The Art and Craft of Science: by Robert and Michele Root-Bernstein.
- Tips for parents in 10 Ways to Help Your Visual Child Study in preparation for this season of test taking.
- In “Our kids will need to know how to think“, we share another fabulous quote from Fetter and Being Visual.
- We wrapped up the month discussing schools competing for ‘top’ students are turning to art & technology as the curriculum of choice… Pursuing Students with Art & Technology.