- Bette explained and demonstrated the development of social and academic skills in preschool art classes.
- Bette explained her concern for Common Core and how informed parents can make a huge difference.
- Bette introduced her NEW morning charts for kids!
- She shared a fun holiday for you to celebrate at your local library.
- Bette found 9 “sweet” activities to do with your kids in February.
- Bette shared some useful drawing workbooks to encourage your kids during testing time.
- She shared 4 study tips that your kids can’t do without!
- Bette explained the need and importance of art in schools, especially during testing.
- Bette shared 10 GREAT math apps for your child to visually help their math skills.
- She shared some helpful tips and activities to prepare for testing time.
- Bette celebrated Dr. Seuss’s birthday (March 2nd) with Read Across America Day!