14 Holiday Activities for the Whole Family
This time of year is full of celebrations in so many different cultures and religions. In fact, between November 1st and January 15th, there are 29 holidays observed by 7 of the world’s major religions. We have found a few different ways to celebrate many of the traditions and celebrations of the season. Take a little time to complete some of these activities and de-stress a little from all the hustle and bustle of daily life this month.
- Build a gingerbread house.
- Try a candy cane experiment.
- Make some crystal ornaments.
- Make an oil lantern for Hanukkah.
- Play the dreidel game with a homemade dreidel.
- Learn about and celebrate Kwanzaa.
- Take a few moments to draw this sweet little angel.
- Practice math skills with ornament balancing.
- Make an ice wreath for the reindeer.
- Have some wrapping paper fun.
- Make some traditional Wassail to celebrate Winter Solstice.
- Make a wish tree for New Year’s Day.
- Make a traditional rosca de reyes for Three Kings Day.
- Expand your knowledge and learn about some of the other celebrations taking place in December.