“No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow”
- Boost your luck this spring by finding a Four Leaf Clover
- Make your OWN Shamrock Shake: Just combine mint chocolate chip ice cream and milk into a blender
- Go on a treasure hunt: Shake off those winter blues and get everyone outside for a spring treasure hunt.
- Celebrate the Irish with a St. Patrick’s Day Craft…like this Pot of Gold
- Think Spring by planting a little seed in an indoor pot: Herbs are great to keep indoor by a window and they can be enjoyed all summer long!
- Celebrate Dr. Seuss’ birthday month by reading some of his most popular books like Cat in the Hat or Green Eggs and Ham
- Start an outdoor garden for you and your kids
- Enjoy a Spring activity like an Outdoor Color Scavenger Hunt
- Make birdseed cookies to welcome back the birds
- Practice your drawing skills with my NEW How to Draw Video-COMING SOON
- Cozy up on the couch and watch your favorite movie
- Recycled Bottle Flower Sun Catchers with Tissue Paper. This is a fun project using colorful tissue paper to design the flowers from recycled water bottles. The tissue paper creates vibrant reflective streams with the sunlight.