Is your creative, intelligent, vibrant child struggling in school? Did you have a similar experience when you were in school? You or your child may be visual learners. In a test heavy education system, more and more children are underachieving, feeling lost and misunderstood. Because, schools are focused on teaching left-brain auditory learners and our right-brain visual kids are not getting what they need to succeed.
In Being Visual, Bette Fetter, the founder of Young Rembrandts, discusses strategies to increase your visual learner’s success in school, identifying how…
– To use pictures to improve grades
– To use visual study techniques
– To use effective writing strategies
– To apply visual methods for students with ADD, dyslexia and autism
– Why drawing, doodling and imagery improves learning
– How art improves education outcomes