As we celebrate our country’s birthday, it is a great time to reflect on the values and principles that make our nation great. If you’re looking for some fun and family-friendly activities to celebrate this occasion, here are 16 Patriotic Activities to Celebrate the Fourth that you might find interesting:
- Get your science fill with these fireworks in a jar.
- Make your kids’ day with this patriotic slime
- Celebrate the ideals our country was founded on.
- Try a safer version of fireworks this 4th of July.
- Put some math into your 4th of July celebrations.
- Play a classic game on America’s birthday.
- Go to a parade
- Create something unique to wave at the parade.
- Need something to wear to that parade?
- It’s hot out there, make a water bottle holder for that parade.
- Make this sweet and mostly healthy patriotic snack.
- Get busy creating these fun and safe confetti launchers.
- Create some quick decorations for your 4th of July party.
- Have the kids decorate their bicycles and have their own neighborhood parade.
- Make some healthy patriotic pizzas.
- Make your own bubble wands
Whatever activity you choose, remember to take a moment to appreciate the freedoms and opportunities that we have as citizens of this great nation. Happy 247th birthday, America!