Simple St. Patrick’s Day Activities
St. Patrick’s Day occurs annually on March 17 in observance of the death of St. Patrick, the patron saint of Ireland. What began as a religious feast day in the 17th century has evolved into a variety of festivals across the globe celebrating Irish culture with parades, special foods, music, dancing, and a whole lot of green. Help the kids celebrate the Irish with these simple and fun activities.
- Look for a four leaf clover.
- Enjoy a Shamrock Shake
- Go on a treasure hunt.
- Celebrate the Irish with a St. Patrick’s Day Craft…like this Pot of Gold.
- Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with Fingerprint Rainbow Pot of Gold.
- Practice writing with this Catch a Leprechaun.
- What kid doesn’t like wands? Try this Shamrock Wand Craft for St. Patrick’s Day.
- Celebrate St. Patricks’s Day with some fizzy shamrocks.
- Trick the kids into eating some healthy green food this St. Paddy’s Day.
- Work on handwriting by drawing this shamrock.