Insights from Children’s Art Expert Bette Fetter: Top Blog Posts for November 2013
- Bette shared Brandon’s story and how to persevere while living with dyslexia.
- Bette shares 12 IPad apps that are best for learning and teaching different age groups
- National Parents as Teachers Day was this month, and Bette celebrated what makes a great teacher.
- As the leaves began to fall and the air gets colder, we learned how to draw a bulldog and robot.
- Bette shared 10 activities for kids and families to do in November.
- Happy Birthday to Claude Monet and Georgia O’Keefe!
- Bette told the story of Herman and how glasses improved his school work and confidence!
- Bette celebrated Universal Children’s Day and how important it is to teach children the differences among each other.
- Bette got into the Thanksgiving spirit with this How to Draw a Turkey video.
- Bette shared a story about her grandson and how drawing it out can help channel the energy of your little ones.
- Bette announced her new e-book, 5 Things to Draw for the Holidays, coming soon!
Founder and CEO of Young Rembrandts and Author of Being Visual