How to Draw… a Cold Drink
Are you and the kids melting in the heat this summer? What better way to cool off than an icy glass of your favorite beverage? Get out your pencil and paper and get your mouth watering for that cool, refreshing glass. This quick 2 minute video gives you a condensed look at the Young Rembrandts method of drawing instruction.
With Young Rembrandts, children gain the following skills:
- Fine motor skills (handwriting)
- Attention to detail and focus
- Process, order and completion
- Visual discrimination
- Time on task
- Visual-spatial organization skills
- Expanded image vocabulary
- Persistence and follow through
- Patience, discipline and manners
- Increased self esteem and confidence
If you liked this simple step by step video be sure to subscribe to the Young Rembrandts YouTube channel for more and find a class near you today.