Insights From Children’s Art Expert Bette Fetter: Top Blog Posts for May 2013
- Have you run out to the store and bought your child new pencils and a drawing pad for these fun “How to Draw” videos yet? We kicked off May with a new video in our Teaching Kids How to Draw Video series with learning to draw a puppy.
- I was inspired after watching the Camden Sophisticated Sisters Drill Team on Dancing with the Stars. A powerful example of the impact the arts has made on the lives of kids.
- I welcomed the springtime weather with 13 Spring Creative Activities for Kids.
- Diagnosing ADD or ADHD is highly subjective and comes with a multitude of negative connotations. But what if it’s not a negative? What if your child is a visual learner….ADD and ADHD: Has Your Child Been Labeled.
- Another great video …. How to Draw a Star.
- A favorite image quote by Ken Robinson on Imagination.
- I was honored to speak at a Mother’s and More local group. Do you have an event that you would like me to come and speak at? Email me!
- Over the past few months, I have had the pleasure of meeting with groups of Young Rembrandts teachers and am delighted to say that the same passion still lives in our much-expanded teaching staff.
- Although this drawing lesson was written with kids in mind, it’s fun for adults, too… how to draw a rocketship.
- If you’re looking for ideas to keep your kids busy this summer check out www.YoungRembrandts.com for information on our current workshops and camps!
- Today’s kids have access to so much technology at their fingertips it can be challenging to keep them Mentally Fit: Keeping Kids Brains Engaged .
- How to Draw a Bulldog was so much fun! How did yours come out?
- We celebrated Memorial Day with some dynamic artwork from a student in Young Rembrandts.
- In the Spring we can have many rainy days. I think rainy days are for drawing…
- Drawing is writing – visual writing. Give them paper and pencils, crayons and markers and let them have at it.
Founder and CEO of Young Rembrandts and Author of Being Visual