Easy Earth Day Activities
Earth Day, April 22nd, is a great opportunity for teaching children about conserving resources and treating our planet with care. I have found some great activities to do with your children to get them thinking about our environment.
- Join with community groups to explore environmental and ecological issues.
- Make a Firefly that really lights up!
- Hands Around the World painting craft.
- Earth Day Craft encourages the kids to write about how they can help.
- Reuse crayons and make Earth Day Crayons.