Children’s Art Expert Bette Fetter on Visual Learning: Top Blog Posts for December 2012
- Bette shares Family Fun ideas and activities for the holidays and winter season in … Family Fun: Winter Activities For Kids and Family Fun: Holiday Activities
- Research has proven time and time again, that art is essential to academic success, In Art and Academics: A Matched Set, Bette shares the misconception of art programs being perceived as only a fun activity with little academic impact.
- Our Favorite Quote: Megan Chernin for December
- December was filled with wonderful gifts ideas…Gift Ideas for Kids: Under $30, 10 Presents for $10, and don’t forget the giving Being Visual the book for your favorite teacher or a parent of a visual learner.
- In December Bette focused on math and the visual learner… Math and Children: Teaching Math To The Visual Learner. She shared a researched method in The Mind Research Institute: Teaching Math Without Words and provided a personal learning idea in The Chocolate Math Story.
- In Directed Drawing: Most Beautiful Headdress the process of step by step drawing instruction is discussed as essential to building confidence and art skills.
- In Being Visuals first video, along with a holiday greeting Bette provided an overview of 2012
- December provided beautiful artwork from the Young Rembrandt students that made all our hearts merrier!
What is your child’s learning style? There are three basic learning styles; visual, tactile, and auditory. Take the test and get immediate results: Is your child a visual learner?
Founder and CEO of Young Rembrandts and Author of Being Visual