Children’s Art Expert Bette Fetter: Top Blog Posts for January 2013
- Bette introduces our focus this month on the development of preschoolers in … Preschool Children.
- Preschool Development Checklist is a conversation about how important it is to remember that all children develop at their own pace and in their own time.
- Bette shared five activities (FREE DOWNLOADS) that are easy to implement at home and in the classroom…5 Montessori Activities
- In Our Favorite New Books, Bette shares her love of reading to her grandson Brayden. Enjoy curling up and reading with your child!
- Bette discusses visual literacies essentiality to success in the classroom, especially for our visual learners in 5 Visual Literacy Activities for Preschoolers.
- One of our favorite lists to help organize your preschooler! Instead of overwhelming children with words and directives, we use lots of pictures… Bedtime Chart.
- In Preschoolers Drawing Development, the conversation centers around the importance of drawing in a child’s development, which in turn expands their ability to communicate verbally and visually.
- Bette has spent many years developing the Young Rembrandts teaching method. These are 30 minute classes and it’s stunning to see what can happen with just 30 minutes of instruction… Before & After
- In Why Young Rembrandts, we discuss the benefits of art in your child’s development.
- Brayden joins Bette again for a delightful post on the joy of Teaching a Child How to Draw as we wrap up our month of celebrating preschoolers.
What is your child’s learning style? There are three basic learning styles; visual, tactile, and auditory. Take the test and get immediate results: Is your child a visual learner?
Founder and CEO of Young Rembrandts and Author of Being Visual