15 DIY Gifts to Make for Mom this Mother’s Day
Gifts made by the kids are a wonderful way to show Mom how much you care while giving her a keepsake from those younger years. I have found a few beautiful ways to use your child’s hand print as well as some other great gifts that are sure to stand the test of time as far as homemade gifts go.
- Make a beautiful Handprint bouquet that will help Mom remember how small the kids’ hands once were.
- Use some old jars to make Flower Vases for those Mother’s Day flowers.
- Give Mom a custom made Mini Succulent Garden. They’re low maintenance and beautiful.
- Help Mom relax with these Fizzy Scented Bath Bombs.
- Another great way for Mom to remember those little hands is with these Hand print Tea Towels.
- This Stained Glass Votive Holder is sure to be a favorite for Mom.
- Make Mom or Grandma a Handprint Pop-up Card.
- Butterfly footprint Art to warm anyone’s heart.
- Owl Footprints are sure to please!
- Any Mother would love a Heart Thumbprint Charm Necklace!
- Surprise Mom with a Photo Garden.
- Make flowers for mom with this Spring Bouquet!
- Flowers with candies in one great gift idea.
- Let the kids create DIY Picture Frames.
- Try making a Handprint Picture with a Poem!
Whatever you choose to do with mom this Mother’s day, do it with love and appreciation for all the things she does and all the sacrifices she makes to give you the life you have.