Family Fun: 10 November Activities for Your Kids
“November comes and November goes, with the last red berries and the first white snow.”
November is a great month to watch the seasons change and start the holiday season off! Enjoy these 10 activities I found that are fun for kids:
2. Craft an Indian Corn Mosaic– you can even use tissue paper!
3. Make a Homemade Bird Feeder– all you need are pretzels, peanut butter, and bird seed!
4. Craft Pilgrim Hats and Native American Headbands– recreate the original Thanksgiving feast!
5. Help with Thanksgiving Dinner
7. Make Leaf Angels- turn leaf raking into fun with your little ones, stop and make a leaf angel in a pile of fallen leaves!
8. Take a nature walk- don’t forget to bring a camera!
9. Bake a Pie- apple, cherry, pumpkin…yum!
10. Pumpkin Games– don’t throw out those pumpkins yet! Create fun games with them, like a pumpkin broom race!
Founder and CEO of Young Rembrandts and Author of Being Visual