November is a great month to watch the seasons change and start the holiday season off! Enjoy these 10 activities I found that are fun for kids:
3. Make a Homemade Bird Feeder– all you need are pretzels, peanut butter, and bird seed!
5. Help with Thanksgiving Dinner
7. Make Leaf Angels- turn leaf raking into fun with your little ones, stop and make a leaf angel in a pile of fallen leaves!
8. Take a nature walk- don’t forget to bring a camera!
9. Bake a Pie- apple, cherry, pumpkin…yum!
10. Pumpkin Games– don’t throw out those pumpkins yet! Create fun games with them, like a pumpkin broom race!