Simple and Splendid November Activities
All the pumpkin farms and apple orchards are closed for the winter. Now what can you do with the family? We have compiled a list of perfect November activities to keep you busy until the holiday madness begins again. Fall is such a beautiful time of year. Go outside and enjoy the cool temperatures before it gets too cold! Of course, once it is too cold you can always go inside and create all sorts of fall-themed things.
- Make a Thankful Turkey with your little ones.
- Craft an Indian Corn Mosaic. You can even use tissue paper.
- Make a Homemade Bird Feeder. All you need are pine cones or large pretzels, peanut butter and bird seed.
- Craft Pilgrim hats and Native American headbands and, recreate the original Thanksgiving feast.
- Help with Thanksgiving Dinner.
- Bake Apple Cider Donuts.
- Make raking leaves fun with your little ones! Stop and make leaf angels in your fallen leaves!
- Take a nature walk (don’t forget to bring a camera!).
- Bake an Apple, Pumpkin or Cherry Pie… yum!
- Create fun games with those old pumpkins, like a Pumpkin Broom Race!