Drawing is a great way to get creative juices flowing for your kiddos this summer. Not only is it good for boosting creativity, but it is a great way for them to document what happens throughout the summer. Not to mention the hidden benefit of keeping their fine motor skills limber to improve handwriting. Have you considered enrolling your child in a summer drawing class? For more benefits that drawing gives your child, read, Drawing is Thinking.
Get your kids started…
- Download our seasonal drawing worksheets and try them at home.
- Use Young Rembrandts drawing videos to get them comfortable with drawing and teach them how to draw dozens of fun things.
- Sign up for music lessons, dance class or an art class so your child can practice their craft regularly, while developing core skills and competency.
- Buy a sketchbook! With 100 completely blank and unlined pages, this sketchbook is ready for any inspiring ideas your adventurous artist wants to put to paper!
- Get one of our How to Draw eBooks. These books are full of exclusive How to Draw videos of some of your child’s favorite things.
For more tips on keeping the kids engaged and learning throughout their school breaks, download my eBook.