We all know e-Learning is stressful for everyone in the house. Kids are overwhelmed with learning math and reading while simultaneously trying to navigate new technology. Parents are struggling to work while also managing online learning. Everyone is getting burnt out on being stuck at home.
Coloring is the answer. Not only is it fun and can result in a beautiful piece of artwork, but it has multiple benefits for both kids and adults. Young Rembrandts understands these benefits and has created over 30 coloring pages inspired by their more than 30 years of experience teaching drawing to kids afterschool. The simple designs are great for even the smallest hands and can easily be downloaded and printed at home for hours of fun and stress relief.
According to the article, “10 Benefits of Coloring Pages for Kids’ Psychology and Development,” posted on Color Psychology.org, coloring has these benefits for our children.
- Improves Motor Skills
- Prepares Them for School
- Stimulates Creativity
- Contributes to Better Handwriting
- Teaches Color Awareness, Recognition and Discernment
- Improves Focus and Hand to Eye Coordination
- Helps Learn about Boundaries, Structure and Spatial Awareness
- Improves Confidence and Self Esteem
- Helps Self-Expression
- Is Therapy and Stress Relief
For adults, coloring has more meditative benefits, such as;
- Reducing stress and boosting mental clarity.
- Promotes creativity and flexible thinking.
- Relaxation without leaving the house and no special clothing, gear, or membership fees!
- In this time of limiting trips outside the home, coloring can help you get out and away from it all. It is like taking a vacation without going anywhere!
- Boosts brain focus, similar to meditation.
- When meditation is difficult, coloring pages easily help induce the same meditative state.
- An electronic-free way to spend a little time before bed that won’t disturb your melatonin levels so you may sleep better.
- Research suggests, coloring may lower stress, aid relaxation, even help improve attention spans.
Distance learning is new to most of us. Lucky for you, I have an eBook full of tips to help you and your child rock distance learning this Fall. Click the image to get your FREE copy.