17 Things to Do to Wish the U.S.A. a Happy Birthday
This year marks our country’s 242nd birthday. Celebrate our great and powerful nation with some fun and family friendly activities.
- Get your science fill with these fireworks in a jar.
- Make your kids’ day with this patriotic slime
- Celebrate the ideals our country was founded on.
- Try a safer version of fireworks this 4th of July.
- Put some math into your 4th of July celebrations.
- Play a classic game on America’s birthday.
- Go to a parade
- Create something unique to wave at the parade.
- Need something to wear to that parade?
- It’s hot out there, make a water bottle holder for that parade.
- Make this sweet and mostly healthy patriotic snack.
- Get busy creating these fun and safe confetti launchers.
- Create some quick decorations for your 4th of July party.
- Have the kids decorate their bicycles and have their own neighborhood parade.
- Make some healthy patriotic pizzas.
- Make your own bubble wands.
- 76 reasons to be grateful you live in the U.S.A. (see what I did there? 1776).