Summer Fun Activities
July is here, summer is in full swing! Here are some fun activities to do as a family!
- Paint Popsicle sticks and glue together to make an American flag.
- Print and color this connect the dots coloring page for the 4th.
- Layer Cranberry Juice, Berry flavored Gatorade and 7-up in a glass over ice to make a patriotic beverage.
- National Ice Cream Day July 15th. Make an ice cream bar!
- July 24th Marvin the Martian’s Birthday- first appeared in cartoons in 1948. Print and color!
- Kids can make homemade ice cream in a bag!
- Hide small flags and do a flag hunt.
- Toilet paper roll bird feeder. Spread peanut butter on empty roll, roll it in bird seed, hang for the birds to enjoy!
- Make this fun Marshmallow catapult.
- Use a recycled egg carton to make this adorable caterpillar.
- Save your Popsicle sticks to make this Popsicle stick photo puzzle.