Halloween is a holiday centered around fun. Why not use a little of that fun to get some learning in there too?
- Get rid of some of that extra candy with these catapults.
- Make studying an whole body activity with spiderweb spelling.
- Add some science to Halloween with smoking boo bombs.
- Take a few minutes to draw this adorable mummy.
- Discover the true meaning of Halloween.
Next weekend marks the end of Daylight Savings time for the year. Changing the clocks is a great chance to talk about time. I’ve found some quick and easy activities to get you started.
- Use the time change to learn about telling time with this matching game.
- Make this simple watch to practice telling time.
- Do a little research on what the time change is all about.