March is full opportunities to be creative and whimsical. From St. Patrick’s Day to Easter, March is full of activity and excitement. I have found a few holiday inspired STREAM activities to bring Spring in with a bang.
- Daylight Savings Time starts this weekend. Start teaching time with this fun clock.
- Celebrate St. Patricks’s Day with some fizzy shamrocks.
- Trick the kids into eating some healthy green food this St. Paddy’s Day.
- The NCAA March Madness starts March 15 celebrate with energy transfer basketball.
- Get your sports fan excited about reading with these books about basketball.
- Spring officially starts March 20th, make a kite and get outside to enjoy the warmer weather. For something quicker and simpler make a bag kite.
- Download these spring drawing worksheets and get drawing.
- Have the kids practice problem solving and engineering with this egg drop challenge.
- Keep the kids active with this Find and Move egg hunt.
- Use some of those Easter jellybeans for jellybean engineering.
Don’t forget to check out Young Rembrandts for drawing classes in your area.